Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the conference will take place virtually using two platforms: Whova© and Zoom©.
The timeslots of the conference schedule are Central European Time.
- Whova©, the Event Management System (EMS), will allow attendees to access the program, interact with each others, the speakers and organizers and also access the live Q&A sessions. In particular, the features offered by Whova are as follows:
- Accessible on phones (IOS, Android), tablets or laptops (for optimal experience, we strongly advise to use Chrome)
- View the conference agenda and plan your schedule
- Access Livestreams and Videos (Pre-recorded Presentations) directly within sessions and use the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and chat through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Please check the following guide to know more about Whova©: How-to-guide
- Zoom © will be the main videoconferencing software used for the tutorials and Q&A sessions of the conference. To access Zoom © sessions, you will need a meeting link provided for participants in the Whova © application.